The following files are available to supplement your Seven Worlds adventures. Have fun using them!
Character and Ship Sheets
- Blank Character Sheet
- Blank Ship and Missile Tracking Sheet
- Pregenerated Character Sheet: Derrick
- Pregenerated Character Sheet: Seela
- Pregenerated Character Sheet: Duarthe
- Pregenerated Character Sheet: Maricelle
- Pregenerated Ship Sheet: The Voyager
This file includes a detailed map of the Seven Worlds; a simplified map (useful when plotting typical travel routes); and a map with real-world accurate star positions.
The 3D Maps for Seven Worlds are coded using a markup language called VRML (Virtual Reality Modeling Language). You need a special viewer to view them. If you don't have a viewer installed yet, see here how to get a VRML Viewers for your device.
3D Planet Maps
You have two options for viewing 3D planetary maps:
- VRML: Download the appropriate VRML file below, unzip it, and open it with a VRML Viewer (see the link above for VRML Viewer options).
- Google Earth: To see the 3D Maps in Google Earth/KMZ format, first download Google Earth for your platform. Then download and unzip the appropriate files below, and load them into Google Earth.
The 3D Planet maps in both formats are available below: