The following page lists errata to all identified issues with both the Seven Worlds Setting Guide and the Seven Worlds Campaign Book printed books. These may apply to the PDFs as well, although we'll be making efforts to keep the PDFs updated and corrected periodically.
If you find other issues that believe should be listed here, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Setting Guide Errata
The page number refers to the number in the printed version of the Setting Guide. Note that there should be updated, error-free copies of the PDF Setting Guide uploaded to DriveThruRPG/RPGNow in the next few weeks/months, so you should see these fixed soon in the PDF version.
The following Edge is also available under Combat Edges:
Requirements: Seasoned, Wild Card, have an Assistant.
The Assistant's algorithms have had months or years to fine tune themselves to the character's thinking and actions. Pick ONE skill your assistant has. The Assistant now rolls that specific skill with a Wild die. This edge may be taken multiple times with different skills.
In the Advancement Table the words "Veteran" and "Heroic" have been swapped by mistake.
- "Veteran" corresponds to Gamma Officer: In addition to the above, the Officer gains a few Leadership Edge of his or her choice, as long as he or she fulfills all requirements for it.
- "Heroic" corresponds to Delta Officer: In addition to the above, the officer rolls a d8 Wild Die for Knowledge (Battle) rolls.
Delta Officer Bryce Saucedo's stat block should include the Experienced Assistant Edge for her Assistant's Hacking skill.
Campaign Book Errata
The page listed below corresponds to the page in the printed Campaign Book. Additionally, the page in the PDF modules where the error appears has been marked in the following format: [M#-pXYZ], where # is the module number and XYZ the page number. Thus M5-p21 refers to page 21 of Module 5. Note that since the modules are PDFs, there should be updated, error-free copies of them uploaded to DriveThruRPG/RPGNow in the next few weeks/months. We'll be keeping the page numbers here, though, in case you have not downloaded the updated copies.
Inches symbol (") changed to period (.)
Throughout the Campaign Book and across Modules 5 and 6, several inches symbols (") have been replaced by periods (.). For example, page 139 (M5-p13) says The gun clatters to the floor 1d4. from the character... instead of saying The gun clatters to the floor 1d4" from the character.
This typo occurs throughout the text in the following pages:
- page 139 (M5-p13)
- page 145 (M5-p19)
- page 146 (M5-p20)
- page 148 (M5-p22)
- page 150 (M5-p24)
- page 179 (M6-p20)
- Page 237 (M6-p32): Chrysalis Swarm "Fly" Stat
- M6-p32: Dragon "Flight" and "Tail Lash" stat, Lava Demon "Flight" stats (these typos do not appear in the Campaign Book since those stats are in the Setting Guide, where they are OK).
Players might be asking how the Planetary Environments table from page 127 of the Setting Guide changes to reflect Chrysalis. In short:
- If you're visiting Chrysalis and are from Zarmina or Logan's End, use these tags: CH, TD, LG.
- If you're visiting Chrysalis and are from any planet but Zarmina or Logan's End, then the following planetary conditions apply: CH, TD.
- If you're from Chrysalis and are visiting any other world but Zarmina, the following tags apply: TB
- If you're from Chrysalis and are visiting Zarmina, the following tags apply: HG.
The following NPCs should have the Experienced Assistant Edge added to their stat blocks to account for their Assistants' Wild Die skills.
- Trevor Antoine (page 234, M1-p33, M2-p29)
- Bryce Saucedo (page 232, M2-p30)
- Leon Granberg (page 235, M3-p26)
- "Ryan" (page 237, M5-p34)
- Admiral Viktor Karragan (page 230, M5-p36)
- Captain Thomas Burge (page 231, M6-p31)
The picture for Johann Patras is wrong (The image is also wrong in M3-p27). The correct picture is this: